2140 litre UN approved twin axle Bunded Highway Fuel Bowser
Email to a Friend
Add to Favorites
|Add to cart
- CHASSIS: Constructed from 100 x 50 RSC, with 5mm pressed channel section, fully welded with ‘A’ frame drawbar & front standing plate, pressed rear lighting channel.
- RUNNING GEAR: Avonride twin 1500Kg torsion beams fitted with 200 x 50 Auto Reverse brakes, Gas strut assisted parking brake, break away cable, Knott 3000 Kg Auto reverse coupling fitted with 40 mm eye or 50 mm ball. 4 No 185 x 13 x 8 ply radial tyres on 4 stud 5 1/2" pcd rims, Tandem mudguards, Telescopic front jockey wheel. Full road lighting c/w 7 pin plug.
- OUTER BUND TANK: Cylindrical in section with removable top section for tank access. Rear hinged access door fitted with stainless steel hinge. Bund contains 110% of tank content
- INNER FUEL TANK: Constructed from translucent heavy duty polyethylene, baffled, 2" filler cap & chain. 2" vent valve, P.R.V.in tank top, 1/2" bsp suction & return in tank top, Ball valve in base of tank to pump .K2 semi rotary pump c/w 15ft of 1" diesel hose & trigger nozzle stowed on bracket. In line ‘Y’ strainer. All contained within lockable bund area.
- FINISH: Primer and two top coats, (RAL1007 Daffodil is standard)
Width:1.828m (72")Unladen Weight: 900 kg
Length: 3.81m (150")Gross Weight: 2900kg
Height: 1.98m (78")Towing Height: (Level) 394m
Variations in towing height +25mm to-45mm
Go to bottom of section for upgrades, e.g. electric pumps
Additional carriage charges may apply dependent on location. Please enquire for prices.
Bowser complies with current Environment Agency, E.E.C. & Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) Regulations 2001 No 2954 for the carriage & storage of Fuel Oils. UN APPROVAL 31HA1/Z/ /GB/TRAILER-5194/0/2250