2140 litre UN approved single axle Bunded Highway Fuel Bowser
Email to a Friend
Add to Favorites
|Add to cart
- CHASSIS: Constructed from 4 x 2 RSC fully welded with front standing plate and ‘A’ frame drawbar.
- AXLE/SUSPENSION: Avonride 3000kg rubber torsion beam fitted with Knott 300 x 60 auto reverse brakes operated via cables and rod.
- WHEELS AND TYRES: 2 No 750 x 16 x 12 ply radials fitted to 5 stud rims
- COUPLING 3000kg posibrake over run auto reverse c/w
- Spring assisted handbrake lever, breakaway cable, 40mm ring eye.
- ANCILLARY EQUIPMENT: Rolled steel mudguards, rear support stand, telescopic front jockey wheel, full road lighting c/w 7 pin plug.
- OUTER BUND TANK: Cylindrical in section with removable top section for tank access. Rear access door, fitted with stainless steel hinge and fully lockable.Bund contains 110% of tank inner tank content.4 lifting eyes & fork sockets
- INNER FUEL TANK: Constructed from translucent heavy duty Polyethylene 2" filler cap and chain. 2" vent valve, top mounted ½" BSP suction and return connections. Ball valve in base of tank to pump with secondary in line. P.R.V. in tank top
- PUMP: K2 semi rotary hand pump fitted with 15’ of 1" hose C/w trigger nozzle and stowed on bracket. In line ‘Y’strainer. All contained within lockable bund area.
- FINISH: Primer and two top coats, (RAL1007 Daffodil is standard)
Width 1.828m (72") Gross Weight 2900kg
Length 3.81m (150")
Height 1.98m (78") Unladen Weight 900kg
Go to bottom of section for upgrades, e.g. electric pumps
Additional carriage charges may apply dependent on location. Please enquire for prices.
Bowser complies with current Environment Agency,E.E.C., & Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) Regulations 2001 No. 2954 for the carriage & storage of Fuel Oils. UN APPROVAL 31HA1/Z/ /GB/TRAILER-5194/0/2250